What we do
In business, even the passing of time can have a value. It suffices to think of the official registers of historic workshops or of the prestige that original brands retain even when companies change hands. But the past also plays a central role in shaping the visual identity of cities and regions.
Our professional advice, integrated projects and communication products utilize the urban heritage and local history as a repository of content for:
- operations of place branding and place marketing – both for local areas (from regions to single buildings or properties) and local institutions or organizations;
- the construction of place identity systems at the urban and regional level
- the georeferencing of exhibitions and displays on subjects that can be traced in urban space
- the production of videos and documentaries for promotional, educational or scientific purposes
- publishing projects related to the urban territory
- training programs for tourist guides and tourist industry operators.
For whom we do it
- local and international property developers and investors
- government offices
- cultural institutions (e.g. museums, cultural associations, exhibition curators)
- media agencies
- filmmakers and cinema and television studios
- videogame developers
- architecture and design practices
- event organizers
- trade associations and professional bodies
- tour operators.
Contact us: email@example.com